Sports Injury Treatment at Sharratt Chiropractic, Your Batavia Chiropractor
When you visit Sharratt Chiropractic, your Batavia chiropractor, you will always get outstanding, one-on-one care for each of your needs. Often times, our team provides sports injury treatment to patients who have sustained injury or, in some situations, who want to minimize the risk of developing an injury while playing sports. In either case, we recommend that patients come in to see our team to discuss the specific ways we can help you to improve your ability to perform properly and heal without pain. Serving Elburn, Geneva, North Aurora and surrounding areas, you can depend on our team.
How Can Chiropractic Care For Sports Injuries Help?
Chiropractic care for sports injuries can be an excellent source of healing and improvement in mobility. When you come in to see our team, we’ll provide a thorough examination and then gather information about how they injury occurred and the type of healing that’s happened. We may recommend one or more of the following sports injury treatment options:
- Chiropractic Care: Chiropractic care focuses on realigning the spinal column into its natural position to reduce any strain on muscles and tissues as well as reducing pain from inflamed nerves. Chiropractic care helps to put your body back in place.
- Massage Therapy: Our therapeutic massage works to stimulate healing in the impacted area. By stimulating blood flow to the area, we can help to encourage a reduction in inflammation while also speeding up the body’s ability to treat the underlying injury.
- Physiotherapy: Physiotherapy addresses the way you move your body. We retrain your body to move in the proper method again so as to reduce tension and pain present. By doing this, we can help reduce the risk that you will use your body in the wrong method and worsen the condition.
- Nutraceuticals: This is a type of supplemental support. These supplements are specifically designed to naturally help encourage healing in the ligaments and soft tissues of the body. This aids in helping you to heal faster by giving your body the nutrients it needs.
- Electro-Muscle Stimulation: With the use of a low-level system, we can use small electrical pulses to help reset the nerves and to encourage pain relief. This is highly effective in providing targeted pain relief for patients.
We bring all of this together in an individualized treatment plan for each patient. It will include an exercise protocol designed to address your specific needs and limitations while working to strengthen your body. We’ll then choose the right types of treatments to provide you with exceptional results. Our goal is to use chiropractic care to provide our patients with ongoing improvement in their healing process and pain relief.
Schedule a Consultation with Your Batavia Chiropractor Today
For all of your sports injury needs, work with your Batavia chiropractor at Sharratt Chiropractic. Let our team help you see healing. Serving Elburn, Geneva, North Aurora and surrounding areas, call us today to schedule an exam: (630) 406-8088.