Chiropractic Care Methods From Sharratt Chiropractic
You may already know that chiropractic care can provide everything from acute and chronic pain relief to improvements in your nerve function and systemic health. But you might not realize how many different forms chiropractic care can actually take -- each conveying its own special benefits and advantages. Having expertise with more than one or two techniques allows the doctor to match individual patient’s health and condition with techniques which will yield the best clinical outcomes. Our chiropractor here at Sharratt Chiropractic, Dr. Jack Sharratt, offers such diverse techniques and methods as:
- Diversified Technique - Diversified Technique is the most well-known and widely practiced chiropractic technique. Specific amounts of gentle, low amplitude force are applied to areas where joint components are out of alignment with each other. The distinctive "pop" sometimes heard in this process is a harmless release of gases from within the joint.
- Cox Flexion Distraction Technique - Cox Flexion Distraction Technique is a method for treating nerve compression caused by conditions such as bulging discs and facet joint problems. This technique is also well suited for and appreciated by pregnant mothers and fragile seniors. Our chiropractor in Batavia administers specialized adjustments and pressure as you lie on an articulated treatment table. This treatment gently pulls vertebrae in opposite directions to improve joint and disc position.
- Drop Table Technique - Drop Table Technique utilizes a specialized treatment table that is divided into independent segments, each of which can be adjusted to help us work on specific parts of the body. This technique is also useful for revealing differences in apparent leg length, a red flag for spinal or pelvic misalignment.
- Anteriority Adjusting - An anteriority is a kind of misalignment in which the vertebrae of the upper thoracic spine lose mobility. We can provide specialized anteriority adjusting methods to correct this issue.
- Activator Technique - The Activator Techniques is an instrument-based form of chiropractic care. A handheld device called an activator applies extremely precise adjustments so quickly that the muscles don't even have a chance to tighten up in reaction to it
- Applied Kinesiology - Applied kinesiology is a method of neurological assessment of your physical health and function through muscle resistance testing. Based on the results, we can administer chiropractic care and other treatments to correct the dysfunction. AK is also used in allergy elimination and clinical nutrition testing.
- Prenatal Chiropractic Care - The Webster Technique is a prenatal chiropractic technique aimed at helping a mother's unborn fetus prepare for a safe, healthy delivery. Gentle adjustments to improve sacral spinal alignment make it easier for the fetus to turn around in the womb for a normal head-first birth. Prenatal adjustments also ease many of the discomforts associated with pregnancy.
- Pediatric Chiropractic Care - Even infants can receive chiropractic care to correct alignment issues that might otherwise impair their growth, development, and function. Our pediatric chiropractic care techniques are gentle enough for babies, toddlers and school-age children alike.
Call Our Chiropractor in Batavia
As you can see, chiropractic care offers a variety of pain relief and healing options. The best way to find out which of our many chiropractic techniques can serve you best is by calling Sharratt Chiropractic for an appointment with our chiropractor in Batavia. Call 630-406-8088 today!